Bundled Law School Outlines
I'm selling my law school outlines to help pay for hosting this site. Instead of paying $10+ per outline on other websites just purchase mine, bundled together for $9.99.
Includes: (Torts, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Contracts, Property, and Evidence)
*All files are zipped and are .pdf
**I'll be adding Trusts and Estates shortly.
Latest TweetsTweets by scottgoldsmith
Join 256 other subscribers
- Above the Law Great website to find current news from the legal community.
- Ace the LSAT Great site on prepping for the LSAT
- Down the Legal Rabbit Hole Great site that also follows the trials and tribulations of someone studying for the LSAT
- law:/dev/null A great blog by a current 3L at North Carolina Central Law
- Mr JM Flynn
- Top Law Schools .Com Holy Grail? I think so. Forums, stats, admission Qs, Dean interviews, everything but your acceptance letter.
Tag Archives: surviving the first year of law school
Looking Back on the First Semester of Law School
I know, it’s been far too long since my last post. For those of you in law school you probably understand why, memos and the first round of exams are virtually all-encompassing. For those of you looking into law school, … Continue reading
Posted in 1L Tagged 1L, 1L in New England, 1L starting law school, 1L year, after your first semester of law school, Amazon, Best Connecticut Law School, book for law student new england, book on law school, books, books on starting law school, first semester of law school, I wish I would've known, Kindle, kindle book about law school, Law, law school, law school book, Law school books, Law School in North Carolina, law school rankings, law student, lawyer, literature, LSAT in New England, LSAT in North Carolina, Quinnipiac Law, Quinnipiac University School of Law, Rankings, So You Wanna be a Law Student, starting 1L, starting law school, starting law school in new england, surviving the first year of law school, US News and World Report, Wannabe Lawyer 2 Comments