Bundled Law School Outlines
I'm selling my law school outlines to help pay for hosting this site. Instead of paying $10+ per outline on other websites just purchase mine, bundled together for $9.99.
Includes: (Torts, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Contracts, Property, and Evidence)
*All files are zipped and are .pdf
**I'll be adding Trusts and Estates shortly.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Join 257 other subscribers
- Above the Law Great website to find current news from the legal community.
- Ace the LSAT Great site on prepping for the LSAT
- Down the Legal Rabbit Hole Great site that also follows the trials and tribulations of someone studying for the LSAT
- law:/dev/null A great blog by a current 3L at North Carolina Central Law
- Mr JM Flynn
- Top Law Schools .Com Holy Grail? I think so. Forums, stats, admission Qs, Dean interviews, everything but your acceptance letter.
Tag Archives: surviving law school
Law School Outlines
So I’ve added a new link on the right side of the website. It’s to some of my law school outlines. I know there are a lot of sites out there that charge tons of money for outlines. I’ve tried … Continue reading
The Difference between 1L and 2L
So as I close in on the end of my second year of law school I thought I’d list some of the big differences between your first year and second year of law school. Suffice to say, it’s a completely … Continue reading