Bundled Law School Outlines
I'm selling my law school outlines to help pay for hosting this site. Instead of paying $10+ per outline on other websites just purchase mine, bundled together for $9.99.
Includes: (Torts, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Contracts, Property, and Evidence)
*All files are zipped and are .pdf
**I'll be adding Trusts and Estates shortly.
Latest TweetsTweets by scottgoldsmith
Join 256 other subscribers
- Above the Law Great website to find current news from the legal community.
- Ace the LSAT Great site on prepping for the LSAT
- Down the Legal Rabbit Hole Great site that also follows the trials and tribulations of someone studying for the LSAT
- law:/dev/null A great blog by a current 3L at North Carolina Central Law
- Mr JM Flynn
- Top Law Schools .Com Holy Grail? I think so. Forums, stats, admission Qs, Dean interviews, everything but your acceptance letter.
Tag Archives: Student Government
SBA Results & the Grind
Well, SBA results were announced last Friday and I’m honored to represent the 1Ls of Quinnipiac along with six of my other classmates. We’ve already had one SBA meeting and I’m excited to be back in Student Government. It’s just … Continue reading
Posted in 1L Tagged 1L, 1L year, first semester of law school, legal skills, Legal Writing, NC State, NCSU, Quinnipiac Law, QUSL, Redbull, SBA, Student Bar Association, Student Government Leave a comment