Bundled Law School Outlines
I'm selling my law school outlines to help pay for hosting this site. Instead of paying $10+ per outline on other websites just purchase mine, bundled together for $9.99.
Includes: (Torts, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Contracts, Property, and Evidence)
*All files are zipped and are .pdf
**I'll be adding Trusts and Estates shortly.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Join 257 other subscribers
- Above the Law Great website to find current news from the legal community.
- Ace the LSAT Great site on prepping for the LSAT
- Down the Legal Rabbit Hole Great site that also follows the trials and tribulations of someone studying for the LSAT
- law:/dev/null A great blog by a current 3L at North Carolina Central Law
- Mr JM Flynn
- Top Law Schools .Com Holy Grail? I think so. Forums, stats, admission Qs, Dean interviews, everything but your acceptance letter.
Tag Archives: legal education
(Another) Problem of Legal Education
I’ve been purchasing my casebooks for next semester and all I can say is the educational model for higher education is absurdly skewered in the wrong direction. I went to purchase my “new” Trusts and Estates casebook. The newest edition … Continue reading