Bundled Law School Outlines
I'm selling my law school outlines to help pay for hosting this site. Instead of paying $10+ per outline on other websites just purchase mine, bundled together for $9.99.
Includes: (Torts, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Contracts, Property, and Evidence)
*All files are zipped and are .pdf
**I'll be adding Trusts and Estates shortly.
Latest TweetsTweets by scottgoldsmith
Join 256 other subscribers
- Above the Law Great website to find current news from the legal community.
- Ace the LSAT Great site on prepping for the LSAT
- Down the Legal Rabbit Hole Great site that also follows the trials and tribulations of someone studying for the LSAT
- law:/dev/null A great blog by a current 3L at North Carolina Central Law
- Mr JM Flynn
- Top Law Schools .Com Holy Grail? I think so. Forums, stats, admission Qs, Dean interviews, everything but your acceptance letter.
Tag Archives: help studying
Staying Awake & Alert
Posted on December 12, 2013 by wannabelawyer
So for the past two semesters I’ve been using neither coffee nor soda to stay awake during some of the more boring law school classes (I’m looking at you Constitutional Law). No, it’s not cocaine, although 1/3 attorneys does have … Continue reading →
Posted in 0L, 1L, Law Schools, LSAT | Tagged 1L, 2L, 3L, caffeine, caffeine in law school, help studying, how to stay awake in class, how to stay awake in law school, law school, law school in new england, legal education | Leave a comment