Bundled Law School Outlines
I'm selling my law school outlines to help pay for hosting this site. Instead of paying $10+ per outline on other websites just purchase mine, bundled together for $9.99.
Includes: (Torts, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Contracts, Property, and Evidence)
*All files are zipped and are .pdf
**I'll be adding Trusts and Estates shortly.
Latest TweetsTweets by scottgoldsmith
Join 256 other subscribers
- Above the Law Great website to find current news from the legal community.
- Ace the LSAT Great site on prepping for the LSAT
- Down the Legal Rabbit Hole Great site that also follows the trials and tribulations of someone studying for the LSAT
- law:/dev/null A great blog by a current 3L at North Carolina Central Law
- Mr JM Flynn
- Top Law Schools .Com Holy Grail? I think so. Forums, stats, admission Qs, Dean interviews, everything but your acceptance letter.
Tag Archives: advice from a 1L
Looking back on 1L
Well, I’ve survived the work portion of 1L, now I just have to hope I survive the grades of 1L (it takes about a month to get grades). It was certainly a journey but looking back on it I’m incredibly … Continue reading