Well, the new U.S. News and World Report rankings have been released. I urge everyone to not buy into them too much. They rarely include anything about a law school that you’ll actually care about on a day-to-day basis while there.
Bundled Law School Outlines
I'm selling my law school outlines to help pay for hosting this site. Instead of paying $10+ per outline on other websites just purchase mine, bundled together for $9.99.
Includes: (Torts, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Contracts, Property, and Evidence)
*All files are zipped and are .pdf
**I'll be adding Trusts and Estates shortly.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Join 257 other subscribers
- Above the Law Great website to find current news from the legal community.
- Ace the LSAT Great site on prepping for the LSAT
- Down the Legal Rabbit Hole Great site that also follows the trials and tribulations of someone studying for the LSAT
- law:/dev/null A great blog by a current 3L at North Carolina Central Law
- Mr JM Flynn
- Top Law Schools .Com Holy Grail? I think so. Forums, stats, admission Qs, Dean interviews, everything but your acceptance letter.
Any idea as to why QU dropped from 113 to 134? Yikes!
Yes. It was a scary drop. It was due to the fact that US News and World Report changed the formula they use to calculate rankings. They put a higher emphasis on employment AT graduation, not after graduation. If you compare schools from year to year a lot of schools that traditionally do better got hit pretty hard. As for sections, it’s impossible to know the scholarship breakdown until your here and talk to people. If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com I can respond more quickly that way.