Taking the commuter train into downtown Boston puts you right at South Station, which is where you’ll also end up if you take the “T”, Boston’s subway, from the airport toward the law school. From South Station you can take either the Green Line, which you’ll take the Boylston St. Stop, or the Orange line where you’ll get off at the South Cove stop. Either one will put you within a block of the law school. Alternatively, you can do what I did and take the scenic route via Boston Common, which is only two blocks from the school.
Bundled Law School Outlines
I'm selling my law school outlines to help pay for hosting this site. Instead of paying $10+ per outline on other websites just purchase mine, bundled together for $9.99.
Includes: (Torts, Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Contracts, Property, and Evidence)
*All files are zipped and are .pdf
**I'll be adding Trusts and Estates shortly.
Latest TweetsTweets by scottgoldsmith
Join 256 other subscribers
- Above the Law Great website to find current news from the legal community.
- Ace the LSAT Great site on prepping for the LSAT
- Down the Legal Rabbit Hole Great site that also follows the trials and tribulations of someone studying for the LSAT
- law:/dev/null A great blog by a current 3L at North Carolina Central Law
- Mr JM Flynn
- Top Law Schools .Com Holy Grail? I think so. Forums, stats, admission Qs, Dean interviews, everything but your acceptance letter.